It's all about preventing the preventable. CipherVoice allows you to identify at-risk patients after discharge (above and beyond the typical frequent flyer approaches), so that issues can be addressed long before a return visit to the hospital becomes necessary.
The Value to Your Hospital
- Deliver up to four follow-up calls to patients (typically 48hrs, 5 days, 13 days, 20 days)
- Call scripts for patients with AMI, CHF, COPD, and Pneumonia were developed in conjunction with leading academic medical centers and universities
- Program proven to reduce readmissions up to 40%
- Program can identify patient cohorts with 38% readmission probability
- Shine a spotlight on patient compliance during their 30-day post discharge window
Want to see this in action? Click here to receive one of our readmissions reduction case studies